Khamis, 16 April 2009

final??practical??

Just a few day before start final.Hurmm..Am I prepared?Oh God I feel nothing like my brain is empty and nothing but I believe is not just only me.No matter what i should do something or everything to make sure I success for this final.After final I should prepared for my practical.Practical???I admit Im quiet nervous every time I think about it.I always imagine how the real life out there.Many lecturer and senior said that hotel industry is not easy as people think because we have to make sure our customer and our guess feel welcoming and enjoy while they are stay at our hotel.It not an easy job right??I can't imagine what will happen to me as a culinary art student work at front office department.Haha..I believe that sale profit for that hotel would be decrease.Thanks God Im not a hotel student to throught all that thing.So,as a culinary art student what I have to do is just cooking and make sure guess feel happy and satisfied with the taste and quality of the food.But,the problem is until now I still don't know which hotel I will go for my practical.However,I really hope that I will practical at hotel that I dreaming such as Renaissance Hotel or New Pacific Hotel.For those friend who already get their pactical hotel,I wish you all the best and make our lecturer proud..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan